Cart Add-Ons is a tool for driving incremental and impulse purchases once customers are in the shopping cart. It extends the concept of upsells and cross-sells at the product level, and engages your customers at the moment they are most likely to increase spending.
WooCommerce Cart Add-ons Plugin Features
- Go to: WooCommerce > Cart Add-Ons.
- Enter a Display title. Give the section a name.
- Enter Maximum products to show – Tell the widget the maximum number of upsell products to show in the shopping cart.
- Select Default Add-Ons – Products shown to customers in the cart, if more detailed (Category or Product-specific) recommendations are undefined. Leave blank if you don’t want default products shown.
- Select Category Matches – Click + Add Category to define upsells for that category. Use as few or as many as you wish. Use priority to order recommended products when the shopper’s cart has multiple matches.
- Select Product Matches – Click + Add Product to define upsells for that product. Use as few or as many as you wish. Use priority to order recommended products when the shopper’s cart has multiple matches.
- Save changes.
Download WooCommerce Cart Add-ons Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Cart Add-ons Plugin Nulled Free Download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.